Hollywood plus bollywood pics

Hollywood plus bollywood celebrity gallery, Famous actor, actress, fashion girls, girls modeling and much more.

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Bollywood Shruti Hassan :

Luck... Could well be the thing of the past for Shruti Hassan who is returning.. all rejuvenated with Dil Toh Baccha Hai Ji. Though she herself confesses that she doesn't quite boast of a "huge role" in this Madhur directed film, Shruti is thanking her stars for the sheer reason of having found this opportunity of bagging a prestigious project like this as her second outing.






You know, I am actually glad that in my own small way, I would now be contributing to a Madhur movie, says Shruti who started her career with one film old Soham Shah who directed her in Luck, Mr. Bhandarkar is a great film maker to work with. It is like one of those lucky chances. As an actor you want to work with a set of directors at least, if not many times, just so that you add their names to your Filmography. I am glad I got that chance.

Having said that, wasn't she apprehensive of the fact that Dil Toh Baccha Hai Ji would be Bhandarkar's first ever attempt at telling a light hearted story? After all before this, he has made half a dozen odd films, all of which have been rather serious affairs.

I have a different take on this actually, says the level headed girl, At the end of the day, as everyone says, comedy is serious business. So I think it would be no one better than a serious film maker to make a comedy. And trust me when I say this, Mr. Bhandarkar has a great sense of humour.

While Shruti was naturally willing to give her vote of confidence in Madhur Bhandarkar's favour, the filmmaker too didn't think twice before roping her in as a main lead opposite Emraan Hashmi. "When Mr. Bhandarkar approached me with the character of Nikki, I didn't have to think twice. Yes, it is not a huge role but then this character is unique, interesting and important for the movie. There was no way that I could have let it go."


You might also like this collections:

























































700 More Cute Girls

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...